From Hackerspace ACKspace
Revision as of 13:28, 15 December 2017 by Xopr (removed mijnmuseumpad, added payment system)
Carbon6 is the name of the former CBS building where we rent some space.
The building is located at:
- Kloosterweg 1
- 6412 CN Heerlen
- if the pedestrian entrance on kloosterweg is open, enter it, and go up the roofed stairs.
- during office hours, bear left to enter the automatic revolving door up the steps (Core X).
- outside office hours, go to the roofing on the right, and walk up the couple of steps to go to the locked door on the far left (Core Z).
by car via the boom barrier
- you need a contactless bankcard to enter, go straight ahead up the bump (park your car first).
- outside office hours, go up the steps under the roofing on the right (Core Z).
- during office hours, go straight ahead until you hit the steps with revolving door (Core X).
Core X (from the revolving door)
- if you're in, go straight ahead.
- elevators around the corner on the left, stairs on the right
- go to the 4th floor
- exit elevator to the right and go right again, stairs to the left and left again
- enter the door on the left
- walk across the corridor and you'll see ACKspace (L406) on the right just after the small open room
Core Z (from the locked door)
- you don't have a key; call us: +31-45-71-12345