|Event: Maker faire|
|Location:||Klokgebouw at Strijp-S, Eindhoven|
|Fee:||€10,- + service|
Also see a map of maker faires.
Hint: add yourself by typing:
- Nobody from ACKspace attended, unfortunately
Couple of pictures taken at the Eindhoven Maker Faire (forgot to take pictures inside):
- This was held September 20 & 21 in Continium Kerkrade, also part of ACKspace showcase.
- Video of the Kerkrade Mini Maker Faire 2014, parts of ACKspace can be seen at 1:10
- build a simpel robot bug (something like bristlebot but then with paper)
- build or demonstrate an analog circuit
- demonstrate our jump/pressure pads
- telephone keypad script to make something interactive
- control a race track using PWM
- rise the EEG project again
- demonstrate NFC
- demonstrate iButton
- blinky tape
- interactive leds
- *add to this list*
Projects that are being demonstrated
Since visual projects seems to be the most popular ones, these are preferred to demonstrate at the ACKspace stand:
- ACKspace logo in old MAC computer (Vicarious)
- Gameboy -> VGA project (Prodigity)
- Led VU Matrix display (Da Syntax)
- Epoch clock (Danny Witberg)
- Guerilla Voip (Xopr)
Items to bring to the fair
- MAC RGB light
- Samsung TV (minimum: 1, possibly: 2)
- Epoch clock
- Hackerspaces painting
- ACKspace logo flag
- Pressure pads
- Mate (?)
- ACKspace stickers and other merchandise
- Arduino / MSP + shields
- Soldering stuff
- Basic tools (screwdrivers)
Maker faire is expanding to Europe!
There will be a mini maker faire in Continium in Kerkrade on September 7 & 8.
Details might follow here; meanwhile, look at their website for more info.
Due to the low number of available people we will not be attending the makerfaire with an ACKspace stand/demo.
State your (nick)name if you are planning to visit the maker faire