Some stuff has been taken from the old and new manual, other information comes from voip-info.org twice and http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/ST2030+SIP+Firmware+Versions here]. Apparently, there is support for a distinctive ring (Alert-Info) in firmware v2.69; this (among other) syntax is supported:
Get the IP address by press and holdfor 3 seconds.
- go to http://<IP>/main.html or http://<IP>/admin.html
- factory default credentials are "administrator", "784518"
- go to "SETUP", under section "VoIP SERVICE", click "Basic Setup" (if the link isn't here, you've logged on with the wrong URL)
- you can now edit the profiles
Note: you can disable auto provisioning under "SETUP", section "Auto Provisioning", "Basic Setup"
Reboot the phone by pressingand simultaneously for 3 seconds (the outer and center buttons of the 5 buttons which contain transparent keys).
connecting the Thomson ST2030
Under SETUP » VoIP Service » Basic Setup, the following settings are needed:
- Profile Name: <anything>
- SIP Unregister: unchecked
- URI Type: SIP
- SIP Transport: UDP
- Connect Reuse: checked
- Service Domain: ackspace.nl
- Registrar Server Address: ackspace.nl
- Port: 5060
- Proxy Server Address: ackspace.nl
- Port: 5060
- SIP Local Port: <make sure this port does not conflict with other SIP devices behind the same NAT>
- TLS Local Port: <make sure this port does not conflict with other SIP devices behind the same NAT>
- Registration Timer: 110
- Registration Frequency: 110
Under ADVANCED » Networking » Outbound Proxy, check the following setting:
- Outbound Proxy Flag: disabled
Under ADVANCED » Voice Settings » Codec Setup, set all codec settings to:
For the dial plan go to ADVANCED » Voice Settings » Advanced, VoIP Dial Plan: |1x|1xx|5000|2xx|00x.T|0xxxxxxxx|088xxxxxxx|0800xxxx.T|090xxxx.T|