These are scripts used by the Telephone system.
- 1 Telephone system:FreeSWITCH tricks
- 2 Phone:+31979922
- 3 Telephone system:tijdmelding
- 4 Telephone system:fail2ban
- 5 Telephone system:Cisco phone deployment
- 6 Telephone system:shoutcast streams
- 7 Telephone system:autopatch
- 8 Telephone system:Betamax credit
- 9 Telephone system:Closing announcement
- 10 Telephone system:Space state
- 11 Telephone system:Number lookup
- 12 Telephone system:Simple intercom
This page provides a couple of tricks to ease working and debugging with FreeSWITCH
- Be accessible to other people having only a numeric keypad, without additional costs.
- Call other spaces with a short-hand number, in our case: 922 for ACKspace
Dit script is een bescheiden ode aan de bekende tijdmelding, die inmiddels al 25 jaar dezelfde stem draagt, al 87 jaar bestaat (met 83 jaar gesproken tijdmelding).
If you have a FreeSWITCH instance running on the public net, changes are people will try to exploit it. Fail2ban tries to mitigate this.
Some notes and configuration snippets for deploying the Cisco 79xx series phones
The most efficient way to have shoutcast streams as MOH is to set up a muted conference. This way, the fist connection will be made when the first listener joins, and no extra streams will be opened.
To connect the PABX to an external communications channel, one needs a tiny bit of hardware and some scripting to get it working. A proof of concept is made that used the PMRs in the space and a couple of components on a perf-board.
This collection of scripts will allow the user to hear the credit available on the Betamax services (VoipBuster, Intervoip, etc.), when dialing 1244 (the number for prepaid services as defined by Ministry of Economic affairs).
This script sets the spacestate variable according to what the webservice API returns. It then can be used in the dialplan to, for example, play a sound file or do call forwarding. Currently it is used to build a sound phrase for playing it as a greeting within our IVR
This script uses mod_cidlookup combined with a custom php page. It tests the number against a mySQL database, several reversed number lookup websites, the national telecommunications authority database and a coarse array of areas of the world, which are called in order of grannularity. The script is called both on outgoing and incoming calls
This is a dialplan sample of using the secondary phone line put on auto answer, and bridge them in a conference call.