|Project: Patches welcome|
|GitHub||No GitHub project defined. Add your project here.|
- Patches for the following items are very welcome!
- (add your name and/or wish to this list)
- 1 events
- 2 projects
- 2.1 doorduino
- 2.2 ACKspace village
- 2.3 challenge accepted!
- 2.4 telephony
- 2.5 f00d (ownage) label printer
- 2.6 ACKade speakers Semi-done: New speakers are very bassy so some tweaking is in order
- 2.7 christmas tree (semi-done: it had lights and cookies)
- 2.8 lightbox (done)
Would like to have a workshop bitcoin
Would like to have a workshop PGP
(workshop) privacy café
Would like to have a workshop privacy café (how to add more privacy to your computer)
Would like to see a proper ACKsess implementation
- xopr (can help)
Would like to see more challenges happening like
A school example of an electronics/software exercise, to learn about Arduino, FPGA, PLC or other logic devices
- xopr (have some ideas sketched out)
- Prodigity (If people are interested I could demonstrate a FPGA and / or PLC implementation)
Would like to see a proper dialplan where ACKers can call internal extensions (and each other)
f00d (ownage) label printer
Would like to see a label printer that prints a date stamp (and username) for food in the fridge (and possibly an instant ownage-sticker for stuff in the space). The label printer itself is documented, now we need to work on a script to create a date stamp/property sticker.
ACKade speakers Semi-done: New speakers are very bassy so some tweaking is in order
Would like to see new speakers built-in the ACKade
Would like to see a decorated christmas tree with lights and more!
Would like to see a better wiki image gallery (known as lightbox)